This responsive WordPress gallery plugin aligns your thumbnails into a justified grid using jQuery, like Flickr and Google image search. Make your galleries stand out in an eye-catching and unique new way! Replace the standard WP galleries
as [justified_image_grid] with lots of new features and options. WordPress manages the galleries and this plugin will display them. Or alternatively you can load images from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or use NextGEN as an image manager/source. Unleash the power of image RSS Feeds and pull videos from Youtube, Vimeo and images from 500px, Pinterest, deviantART, Stumbleupon, Imgur, Tumblr, WordPress.com blogs and more! Or just make a responsive banner of Recent posts using their featured images! Also works with custom post types and custom taxonomies. Filter the thumbnails by tags or any taxonomy!
Control every aspect: row height, appearance, special effects like desaturation, color overlay with magnifier icon, borders, multiple captions, free and premium lightboxes, mouse activated animation… It’s easy to install and comes with 20 presets out of the box. The setup is a breeze with two admin areas: the plugin settings and the Shortcode Editor (you can edit your previously generated shortcodes!). 305 settings are spread over a tabbed interface in two admin areas for quick access. The settings are available to change on a per gallery basis, extending the global settings and presets. No coding skills are required. There is no need to remember shortcode attributes/values because of the Shortcode Editor that has examples and contextual help.
Updated v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automatic updates, better tabs support, AJAX, more flexible borders, major improvements to Facebook overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
- Automatic updates
- New update alert even without purchase code
- Automatic updates only when a valid purchase code is added that is not used elsewhere already
- Seamless integration: Changelog in the details, update headlines, show why updates are unavailable when necessary
- Second level filtering (display another set of filter buttons or tag cloud), with the same available settings as the first one
- Vastly improved tabs support, can figure out width even if the element is initially hidden
- AJAX support via unconditional script loading (a new setting)
- Ability to show NextGEN tags in the description field (they will be visible on thumbnails and in the lightbox)
- Highly advanced Pinterest Pin button creation mechanism, ensures a fancy button instead of image button at all times in the customized prettyPhoto
- You can now mouse control the middle border: Hovered/Others/Always visible (the color animates with CSS transitions)
- Choose whether or not to use the actual Facebook cover photo for albums that don’t open in the lightbox
- Filter by NextGEN galleries (of pictures in the grid) – show them as tag cloud or filter buttons
- Center images in the incomplete last row (or any row that would appear left aligned)
- Set a different caption height for mobiles when caption is displayed below the thumbnail (optional)
- Restrict the gallery to logged in users if you want to and display a custom message
- New optional setting to prevent opening the lightbox (for larger size) for users who are not logged in
- Ability to show all of the photos from each child page of certain parent page (parent_id).
- You can now sort NG content (albums, galleries, tag galleries) by the ‘Order by’ setting of JIG (date/title ascending/descending), in addition to random
- You can now center filter buttons and/or the tag cloud
- Ability to disable Custom link feature: JIG Link and JIG Target fields in the media library, in case you don’t need them
- Set TimThumb’s crop zone globally or on a per gallery basis, useful when using a fixed aspect ratio and you want to change what’s visible on your thumbnails
- Facebook overview performance is vastly improved, especially if you don’t use the ‘Open albums in lightbox’ setting – the plugin now gets images with just one call to Facebook
- Brought back the prettyPhoto viewport fitting customization, but removed the cause behind the browser crash at small screen/window sizes. The result is a prettyPhoto that fits in the window nicely without crashes.
- ‘New tab’ is now available for the mobile lightbox setting.
- Indicated how to use ‘Add a new Flickr user’ and ‘Add a new Facebook page’ buttons, they were apparently slightly confusing
- You can now set the separator character between the text and the download link or the text and the NG tags (new setting)
- Facebook feature recently topped off at just 100 photos, even when the limit was set to higher, this is now fixed
- Facebook overview caching sometimes didn’t work (resulting in slow performance where it would be most needed) because of too much information was sent to the database, these are now storable by being compressed
- Facebook overview feature is no longer limited to 25 when selecting multiple albums one by one, if you picked albums from the bottom they would not show up
- When displaying captions below the thumbnails, the text would sometimes be removed even if it could easily be visible with the usual … at some point. This is fixed to work much better and more consistently!
- Facebook breadcrumb couldn’t be removed if you selected multiple Facebook albums by hand.
- When specifying multiple values to the ‘id’ (post or page ID setting), only the first one’s pictures were loaded, this is now fixed.
- Filtering, when using a number such as year, it would still show ‘null’ as a filter button, in case filter_orderby is popularity, filter_orderby is title_desc, or filter_top_x or the filter_min_count settings are used
- Filtering, fixed the order of filter buttons when also using filter_min_count
- Removed unescape() on title and caption from prettyPhoto as it messed up special characters in URLs in links like Read More.
- Fixed Instagram-related ‘Undefined index: user_id’ notice.
- When trying to sort NG albums sometimes JIG would tell there is no content in that album
- Due to Safari rendering bug the caption styles ‘mixed’ and ‘slide’ (and their reverse) fall back to a simpler implementation
- IE 6-7-8 compatiblity for prettyPhoto fixed, the image wouldn’t open in the lightbox
[Demo]: Justified Image Grid v1.9.1 – Premium WordPress Gallery
[Download]: Justified Image Grid v1.9.1 – Premium WordPress Gallery
Please give sources if someone likes to quote :Uolike-Premium Magento Themes Free Download » Free Download Justified Image Grid v1.9.1 – Codecanyon Premium WordPress Gallery