Our Sidebar Login/Register plugin for WordPress does exactly what it says on the tin; Logins and Registrations with a touch of Ajax magic. It also has a nice ‘logged in’ view, and a lost password form for those forgetful folk.
Its easy to get started – in most cases just activate the plugin, add the widget to your sidebar and go!
- A login and registration widget for your blog
- Tabs/links for logged out users include login, register, and ‘lost password’.
- Logged in users can see their name, avatar, last logged in date, recent activity, and comments/posts since last sign in.
- AJAX validation makes this thing run smooooth
- Refreshes the page after a successful login/register so the logged in user sees the site as a logged-in user
- Callable from a function in case you hate widgets
- Upload the ninety-login plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress admin panel
- Your ready! In the WP admin panel go to the Appearance > Widgets section and drag this bad-boy into your sidebar.
- NOTE: there are no widget options so don’t be alarmed
Usage, As a function instead of a widget
Add the function nd_login_widget( $args ); to your theme. $args is optional and can can take an array of options (before_title, after_title, before_widget, after_widget).
[Demo]: Ninety Ajax Login/Register for WordPress
[Download]: Ninety Ajax Login/Register for WordPress
Please give sources if someone likes to quote :Uolike-Premium Magento Themes Free Download » Free Download Ninety Ajax Login/Register v1.1.3 – WordPress Plugin