Pointelle Slider is a customizable WordPress plugin that will help you adding a very attractive featured content slider with fade or sliding effects to your WordPress site’s front page, other pages, posts, sidebar widgets etc. It is a responsive slider which automatically adjusts to the screen sizes and works perfectly fine on Smartphones and Tablets too.
The posts, pages and the media library images can be easily added to the slider thru the edit panel on the WordPress admin.
The slider can be easily inserted anywhere on the site either using a template tag in the respective template file or using Pointelle Slider shortcode or using a simple widget. Also you can create multiple sliders, so that you can display different content in slider on different pages. And the best thing is, you can create multiple settings as well, and while embedding the slider you can specify which setting you would need for a particular instance of slider.
The slider can be very easily customized using the easy admin panel options. If you want to change the design of the slider with minute details, you should have some knowledge of CSS, so that you can create your own styles and change the looks of the slider as you wish.
Customizable Elements of the Slider
There are two sections in the Slider – Left Slides Section and Right Navigation Pointers or Buttons. The width and height of the both the sections along with the fonts, borders, colors and Image sizes are customizable through settings panel.
You can have different different Slide title in Slides Section and Navigation section for the same slide. Also, you can choose not to show title in the Slide’s Section
Four Different Transitions
- Vertical Sliding
- Horizontal Sliding
- Horizontal Uncovering
- Fully Customizable CSS
- Vertical and Horizontal Slider
- Responsive design
- SliderVilla Add-ons compatible
- Choose Posts and Pages as Featured Posts/Pages on a Single Click
- You can enable or disable FOUC (Flash of Unstyled Content) while the page is loading
- No Need Of Knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS, also with some knowledge of CSS you can easily create your own slider stylesheet suitable to your theme.
- Readable by search engine as you can see the screenshot on Lynx browser available on our blog
- Slider Preview in admin panel
- Can be converted to pure image Slider
- Images cropped very nicely to fit into the sizes
- Pick image from content or the custom field or you can also use ‘Featured Image’ WordPress feature
- Permission setting option to restrict the users from adding posts to Pointelle Slider
- Remove posts and pages from Pointelle Slider selectively or remove all the posts from the slider at one go from the settings page itself
- You can reorder the added slides, or choose to display the slides randomly
- Option to retain specific html tags in the slider posts
- Slides can be linked to permalink or any other desired URL. Also you can choose to not link some slides to any URL.
- Support through Premium Support Forums
[Demo]: Pointelle Slider v1.6 Plugin for WordPress
[Download]: Pointelle Slider v1.6 Plugin for WordPress
Please give sources if someone likes to quote :Uolike-Premium Magento Themes Free Download » Free Download Pointelle Slider v1.6 Plugin for WordPress