Custom Order Numbers for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin allows your store to have sequential, rather than random order numbers. Additionally you can customize your order numbers by setting a starting number, number length and custom prefix and postfix, so now instead of your order numbers looking like 15, 37, etc, they could be for instance WT-01000-UK, WT-01001-UK, etc, or whatever format you prefer.
Tame your WooCommerce order numbers!
This plugin works equally well for new as well as established stores; if your WooCommerce site already has orders placed, the sequential order numbers will pick up from the last order number, or begin with the starting number you configure, it’s your choice!
- Generate sequential order numbers for your shop
- Start the order numbering at any number (or for shops with existing order numbers, any number greater than your current largest order number)
- Set a custom order number prefix
- Set a custom order number suffix
- Include the current day, month or year in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Include the current time: hour, minute, second in your custom order number prefix or suffixNEW
- Order number length can be set, automatically adding as many zeroes to the beginning of the order number as needed NEW
- Orders with only free products can be excluded from the paid order sequence for accounting purposes, and assigned their own custom prefix NEW
[Demo]: Sequential Order Numbers Pro v1.5.6 – WooCommerce Extension
[Download]: Sequential Order Numbers Pro v1.5.6 – WooCommerce Extension
Please give sources if someone likes to quote :Uolike-Premium Magento Themes Free Download » Free Download Sequential Order Numbers Pro v1.5.6 – WooCommerce Extension