Spark is a High-Quality Responsive and Retina WordPress Theme. The landing-page is showcasing a full One-Page Website Concept, featuring next-generation HTML5 technology allowing exceptional page-load speed performance and reactivness.
One site – Multiple displays
Spark automatically adapts itself to the screen size it is seen on. From desktop-level browsers, to tablets and phones (including all iPhone and Android versions), it looks pixel-perfect and makes the best use of the screen it is displayed on – like it would be a native app!
The HTML5 layout makes use of next-generation features through progressive enhancements: it provides hardware-acceleration display for next-generation browsers and devices, while assuring full enterprise-level compatibility with all browsers, tablets, phones and offers graceful degradation for even older browsers.
Spark One-Page WordPress Theme Version 4.1 – September 1, 2013
- Font-Icons: New importation process based on native WP-Filesystem
- New Performance panel allowing more control: Enable GZIP compression on WordPress pages, Load jQuery from CDN, Put jQuery at the bottom, Use jQuery Migrate
- Upgraded to OptionTree 2.1.3, jQuery 1.10.2 and jQuery Migrate 1.2.1
- Improved default settings to increase compatibility: Now using the packaged WordPress jQuery version by default; “Smooth-Scroll All Links” option is now off by default
- Code refactoring; Addressed PHP notices; Visually improved the Theme Options page
- Fixed an issue where the order of arbitrary queries results would be affected
- Added the possibility to set Titles for the slides of the Main Slider (used for the images
- Compare source code between Versions 4.1 and 4.0 on the git repository (register here first to get access)
[Demo]: Spark v4.1 – Responsive & Retina One-Page WordPress Theme
[Download]: Spark v4.1 – Responsive & Retina One-Page WordPress Theme
Please give sources if someone likes to quote :Uolike-Premium Magento Themes Free Download » Free Download Spark v4.1 – Responsive Retina One-Page WordPress Theme (Latest version)